Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I know I'm a little behind on my updates!
Listen, I'm sick, I'm cleaning for Pesach and I'm just not feeling the blog thing anymore :-(
Maybe once I g-d willing have a job and lots of time to update then it'll be fun again, for now...once in a while updates it is :-)

Our Purim was a blast. With most of the preparations done months in advance we didn't feel the meshloach manot money crunch. Mostly because I had some good ideas from last year. Granted this year's meshloach manot didn't exactly look like the ones I wanted, but they were pretty close.


It was supposed to be movie themed...I think it was pretty close!
We were supposed to go as movie stars. Due to our headaches at the costume store we went as...well you decide:
We had loads of fun and that is what counts!

Happy Pesach cleaning everyone :-)

1 comment:

wrpn said...

And Happy St. Joseph's Day!