Thursday, June 26, 2008

MY LIST!

Inspired by other lists I’ve decided to post my list of things I would like to Achieve.

In no particular order:

Go back to school for a masters or gain a certification in something that interests me.
Start doing work I enjoy
Travel Canada Namely: PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Labrador
Travel America Namely: Alaska, Colorado, Texas, Minnesota, Las Vegas
Travel the world: Greenland, Italy, Paris, England (London), Sweden, Norway, Belgium, Ireland, Norway, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Scotland.
Achieve physical fitness, and LIKE IT!
Learn Hebrew and be fluent in it
Be honest with myself
Be honest with everyone else.
Learn to prioritize
Ski in Aspen
Watch an Olympic swimming event LIVE!!!
Ski in Banff, Lake Louis
Do a marathon and not finish last.
Hike the Grand Canyon and camp at the bottom!

No comments: