Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Feeling the Blah

So, what if generally you are a very happy person?
What if some days you are not so happy? What if some days you look around and realize that the weather outside is frightful :( ? What if some days you know you should be happy but you are not, and there is not a really good reason for it?

What if some day's you realize, you might not have that plan B you were hoping for?
That plan B sucks as much as plan A.

Not to be a copy cat, but...

What if this, is as good as it gets?

4 comments:

Just Shu said...

I'll try and cheer you up...I moved away from all my friends, to a place where I barely understand what people are saying, I have to think before I speak, I haven't come close to finding a job, sit around the house all day, with nothing to do, and I don't have a car so if I want to go anywhere I have to walk...does that make you feel better about your life at all?

AP said...

you both could come home to the d where you belong!! cant say that the job situation would improve for either of you here but at least you'd have lots of friends who love and care about you!!

concernedjewgirl said...

-Just Shu
Thank you for trying to make me feel better.

-AP
I miss you too :-(
Thank you.

Kisses

wrpn said...

Let's just be honest. Thanks to George W. Bush, corporate America, and a climate of reckless individualism things are rotten in the US. They will improve when we say so long to selve and hello to serving the National Community first. In that respect, regimes like Stalin's Russia and the German Third Reich got a few things right even if they were dead wrong in other areas. When we put the "Volksgeimenschaft" first we will see jobs and prosperity return to our land and a sense of purpose to a people that have frankly been too selfish for a long time.

All the best and Happy Channukah!