Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Terrorist Arabs

I would love to update my blog with all the cool things that I've been up to.

Yet, I cannot.

I suppose it is because of the guilt of knowing that in Israel ARAB TERRORISTS are doing there best to annihilate Jewish people.

I have the guilt of knowing that Israel is under constant barrage of bombs.

Guilt of knowing that families are currently sleeping in bomb shelters.

So, I suppose this update will have to do. Till there is something worthy of writing about.

3 comments:

DonutsMom said...

Sometimes I feel the same way. Like when I posted pictures about all the fun things we did on Chanukah. And when I go about living my daily life. Things haven't changed for us where we live - except for what we watch on the news.
So I feel guilty too - and I actually live in Israel!!!!!

The main guilt comes when I see MDA volunteers and workers helping out down south. And I feel bad I don't remember most of my training. Makes me want to go back to MDA. But I suppose, at 9 months pregnant, it may have to wait awhile....

Just Shu said...

I'm not sure what you're guilty about, you aren't bombing Israel and you aren't an Arab,,,you have nothing to feel guilty about

wrpn said...

Not to worry CJG. The soldiers and sailors of the heroic Israel Defence Force are today engaged in an awesome struggle to route the Hamas thugs and hooligans once and for all. God willing they will finish the task and bring these scoundrels to their knees. Hamas sought this war. Now they have it and through the courage of our boys these wreckers will swiftly face the Stalingrad they so richly deserve!