Friday, October 24, 2008

Cleaning Out the Office

It is actually sadder than what I had expected.
Next week is my official last week at work. So, I decided to clean out my office yesterday and just wrap up with the little things next week. Well, it was no easy task. Although I didn't necessarily like my job all that much I did love the people. We all go along well, we had awesome laughs and we had a great time at work. I actually liked coming to work for I would get to see my friends. This I will miss. It took a few trips to the car to get my fish tank(yes the fish is still alive), my plant (one step closer to death), and some heavy personal belongings out of the office. Now, all that is left is to surrender my badge, laptop and lab note book. Sad.
I do however look forward to bigger brighter and closer(drive) opportunities. I hope that I will be able to find a place with great co-workers, a great atmosphere, and exciting work.
Yet, still a little piece of me has been left at this location that I called work for a while. Sigh.
Now, I shall go make soup with matzo balls and it'll all be better :-).
Have a Good Shabbos Eveyone.

No comments: