Monday, May 11, 2009

Taboun Grill 2....How I love thee

Today was an awesome lunch!

Pulled in to Taboun grill 2 at 12:30pm, walked in to a friendly smiley waitress ready to seat me. I asked to order take out it was not a problem. By the time I was done paying my shwarma in a pita with everything in it was ready for me to eat.

Some people may be skeptical..."yes it was fast, but was it good?"
The answer is...YES IT WAS!!!
It was fresh, delicious and professionally done. The pita stayed intact till the very last bite. There was nothing falling out anywhere and everything spread evenly and thoroughly and of course the Shwarma itself was very very tasty.

All in all, it was a great lunch! No wonder why the place was busy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agree! i was pleasantly surprised! btw, now if you need a quite spot--check out Taboun I.