Friday, May 8, 2009

Why technologists are awesome!

Well its been about a month in the new job. Yay. I guess they'll keep me for a little while longer. Because this company is wicked cool we have a lot of technologists. They do the dirty work for you. I like that. Well, there are a few chemicals that I work with that are a weee bit dangerous to the healthy of women at certain points in their life. So, I let my technologist know that there has been some research done and this is what it found, he listened to all of the information. Then I gave him my formulations and he basically told me to get lost for about 30 minutes. I told him where I was going and when he was done with it all...he came and found me and let me know it was safe to come back. Anytime he works with the stuff he litter ally kicks me out of the lab. AWESOME!
One day last week I decided I needed to do some testing on my own. This guy (awesome) not only gives me the third degree but totally runs me off and tells me he'll take care of it. He is awesome and so concerned...truly touching.
Did I mention that my technologist is Palestinian decent? Oh yah, He is.
And Yeah, he knows I'm Jewish and that I keep kosher.
So, I suppose this goes to show if the person is good they will be good no matter what.
And yeah, this person...is good~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

impressive. i guess every rule has an exception.