Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cleaning. PART 1

Okay so its been two days since I said I wouldn't freak out and guess what...I'm freaking out!
See I looked at the calendar and realized that really there is only three weeks to Pesach since I want to turn the kitchen over one week before we start so I can have time to make everything. So, now its time for double time. I've got to at least get the bedrooms in shape then I can spend the rest of the time on the rest of the place. From here on in...eating only happens in the KITCHEN! Why is it so hard to just eat in the kitchen!
I will be heading to Walmart for Pesach prep shopping. Since this is Pesach number one the expenses are pretty high. I HATE WALMART, but I'm going to wear a pair of latex gloves and go in there, and do what needs to be done...getting the bargains.
WISH ME LUCK!

No comments: